top of page


Indulge in Serenity – Immerse in Soothing Synergy 

Spa and Wellness

Halo Therapy

Halotherapy is also known as dry salt

therapy. Dry pure grade sodium

chloride is ground into very tiny micro-

particles in a special machine called a

Halogenerator. These dry salt micro-

particles are then dispersed into the

salt room.

As you relax, particles are inhaled as

well as land on the skin. The particles

penetrate deep into the lungs, bronchi,

bronchioles, and alveoli, as well as into

the deeper layers of the skin.

Benefits may include:

  • Improved respiratory health

  • Decreased cough

  • Improvement in dry skin conditions (eczema, acne, psoriasis, dry skin)

  • Improved immunity

  • Relaxation/lower stress


Infrared Sauna

Infrared saunas penetrate the body deeper than a traditional sauna model. An infrared sauna works where around 20% of the heat is heating the air and the other 80% directly increases thermal energy in your body.


The warming effect on your body temporarily stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. 

Benefits may include:

  • Detoxification/lymphatic flush

  • Relaxation

  • Improved circulation

  • Relief from joint pain

  • Decreased muscle soreness


Red Light Therapy

Red Light Therapy works by using red

low-level wavelengths of light to produce

a biochemical effect in cells by

penetrating approx 5mm below the skin's

surface. This effect helps strengthen the

mitochondria and increase cell energy to

improve performance of cells. Stronger

cells increases productivity and

effectiveness for proper rejuvenation and

damage repair. Overall, the body uses

these boosted cells to decreases healing

time & improve the condition of ailments

caused by degenerative cells.

Benefits may include:

  • Improved collagen

  • Decreased inflammation

  • Improved sleep

Packages and Pricing

HaloIR Safety and

It is understood that no medical evaluation, treatment, or recommendation is being given by Jacqueline Kinzig or any other provider at Sustaining Health Acupuncture in association with usage of the HaloIR unit. We advise that all person(s) using the HaloIR for halo therapy or infrared sessions first receive clearance from their own medical doctor.

Halotherapy (“Salt Therapy”) is not recommended in the following cases: tuberculosis, fever, contagious conditions, severe heart disorders, or existence of cancer, advanced pregnancy, or acute state of respiratory attack. The use of Salt Therapy is not intended to substitute for medical care or treatment. Do not stop your medication without first consulting with your doctor. Salt Therapy does NOT substitute for any conventional medication. If you have any questions about Salt Therapy, check with your doctor before proceeding. 

Infrared and Sauna/Heat Therapy is not recommended in the following cases: fever, insensitivity to heat, pregnant, acute joint injury or inflammation, infection, cardiovascular conditions including but not limited to high blood pressure, individuals prone to bleeding, under the influence of alcohol, or chronic conditions associated with a reduced ability to perspire (sclerosis, central nervous system tumors and diabetes with neuropathy). Talk to your physician if you have metal or silicone bodily implants. 

Red Light Therapy is not recommended in the following cases: pregnancy, epilepsy, individuals currently taking cortisone injections or steroids, acute and active hemorrhage, or individuals with diseases that involve the retina of the eye, such as diabetes. Use of Red Light Therapy directly over the thyroid in specific thyroid conditions is not advised. 

bottom of page